Sunday, April 15, 2012

Moving

This past week has brought packing, painting, and cleaning.  Not much worthy of a picture.  But this upcoming week should have all kinds of exciting photos between the move and a birthday.  I am tired of living in limbo and feeling the need to find routine again.  We've reached the point when our girls are asking where some of their stuff is, and, well, it's packed.  I'm glad to know we won't be moving again for a long while.  Now, just to figure out where everything is going to go.

The girls back in January
wearing the owl hats their aunt made them .

5 comments:

Katy said...

Hey thanks for the info about your brother. I'm going to call them this week-hope they wont think that's weird. Crazy that you guys are moving again... Where too? I love the Easter pics too! Your girls are getting so big!Thanks again, and good luck!

Bethany Hopkins said...

Where are you moving to? Good luck!

Amanda J said...

LOVE those hats!! The girls look adorable in them!

Aimee said...

Katy & Bethany,
We bought a house. It is about 5 minutes away and still in our ward.

Katy, Did you call my brother or his wife. They won't think you are crazy, promise.

Bethany Hopkins said...

Yeah for your own house! I can't wait to see pics. I hope all is going well with the move and with life in general.

Mission Organize Apartment