Wednesday, May 11, 2011

More Organizing & Keeping it Real

Here are a few more projects that I have been working on; some were started before my weekly projects came to be.
I took all this out of my medicine drawer.
They were all expired or medicines we didn't use.
And this is is what I was left with.


I don't remember what was on the top shelf there,
but I cleared it out and put some of my food storage there.
Here is one cabinet before the reorganization.

And here it is after.
There are a few dishes missing - I am going to do dishes after I blog.
Here is the upper cabinet

These are the Ikea boxes I put our DVDs in .
I labeled them so Helen can find the ones she is looking for.
My dresser during the filing process.
Glad those days are over.

My dresser now.
Craft closet before.  Oh, so sad.

So much better.  I love it now!
I can find and access stuff so much easier now.
And it is easier to put things away.
And to keep everything real, because my apartment is far from spotless, here is what it looks like now with boxes and packing supplies stacked everywhere in the corners.

There were some more packed boxes next to these, but I moved them yesterday. I didn't like being pushed into the table so much while eating.

And, sadly, they got moved here:

Goodbye cleared hall.  I enjoyed you for a week.
At least is not permanent - only until I pack up the dining room.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I would show you a picture of my closets but I don't have an "after" and I am afraid I would scare the life out of you! :)

Mission Organize Apartment