Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Catching up

Hello, blog, I've missed you.

We were doing an awful lot of this:
(Sorry no pics of me miserable on the couch, just Helen asleep & miserable.)

We were awful sick passing germs, fevers, coughs, aches, and the such back and forth between us (not purposely or aggressively, it just happens when you have kids). For.five.stinkin'.weeks.  I was the one sick for the majority of that time.  Jake, Helen, and Norah all had more than their fair share being sick twice during that time, though.  I was sick for 6 days, then felt better for 3 or 4 days - during which I came down with the worst migraine I have ever had and ended up at the ER.  Two days later I fell sick again.  After a round of Tamiflu and a couple of more weeks, I am glad, rather joyous to say we are over it.

Good-bye flu.

Don't stop bye again and don't let the door hit you on your way out.

We've actually been better for a little bit, but I have been trying to catch up on all the housework & apartment organization I am trying to do, so the blog got put on the back burner.

Here's to spring and de-cluttering, and finally feeling better. And more blogging.

p.s. We never went on that vacation.  The money and time were needed elsewhere.  {Sigh}  Someday.

1 comment:

Amanda J said...

5 weeks is a long time to be sick!! I hope that's it for you guys!

Mission Organize Apartment