Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!

I am grateful for so many things.  But mainly I am grateful for my family and my Savior, Jesus Christ.  I am grateful for days Helen doesn't have potty accidents.  I am grateful for my children and Jakes unconditional love. I am grateful for a roof over my head and food to eat.  I am grateful I can read.  I am grateful for turkey stuffing (can't wait ;) ).  I am grateful Jake took care of the girls all night and I got the best sleep I have since he got back from Chicago.  I am grateful that Jake has a passion for something (RC helicopters) - everyone needs something to get incredibly passionate about.

What are you grateful for today?

1 comment:

Cheri said...

I am grateful because I have you for a daughter. I love you very much! I am grateful for Tyler also. I am glad I have a husband that loves me no matter what. I am grateful for the job I love--if I need to work then it's good that I love what I do. I am grateful that school is finished--it was a challenge for me.
I am grateful that there are still things in my life that challenges and stretches me to become more than I am.

Mission Organize Apartment