Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Thank You, Abbey!

My friend had a great give-a-way on her blog.  And I won!  I received my package in the mail last week, hours before my girls came down with 100+ fevers.  So between all of the caring for them, and being on "vacation" at my parents' home, I hadn't had much time to enjoy having something new.  I did manage to take a few pictures last week when I had planned to blog about it.  But as anyone who reads my blog knows, I haven't been blogging up a storm lately.  By the end of the night I am exhausted from taking care and loving my girls.  As I crash into bed, I quickly chat with my beloved hubby who is usually just going to lunch in his day.  The nights have been rough lately with the girls too, but are getting somewhat better.  They are also feeling much better.

Back to the matter at hand.  Thank you, Abbey, for the darling apron!  To everyone else,  go check out her blog...she does many crafty things.

1 comment:

Abbey said...

So glad you like it!!! I was cracking up when I read your email, because I'd completely forgotten about it! :)

Happy cooking!

Mission Organize Apartment