Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Robins

Last Friday before I took off to Jake's parents' cabin, I quickly shot a few picture of our new birds out front.  The mama bird was not happy with me doing this.  She kept darting back toward the door.  We have given her more privacy.  Three of the eggs had hatched and the other two hatched over the weekend.
Today again I snapped a picture.  They have changed so much.  But still you can barely tell they are birds.  Sorry you can't tell what parts are what beyond the feathers.  They are all crowded in there staying warm and I had to be quick about getting a picture.  I wish their little heads would poke up, but I guess I am going to have to leave my mom up to taking a picture of that as I am leaving tomorrow.
p.s. Thanks, Grandma Benson, for being patient with my updating the blog.  I know you have wanted to see these pictures really bad.

1 comment:

Bridgette said...

That is so fun! Thanks for sharing the hatching with us.

Mission Organize Apartment