Saturday, March 13, 2010

Saturday Doughnuts

Every once in awhile I make doughnuts for breakfast on a Saturday morning.  It was always especially fun in Monterey on a very foggy morning.  I got the doughnut maker from my parents when I mentioned that I wanted it once.  It make more of cake like donut, although the recipes are more life muffins.  It is more like a doughnut-shaped muffin cooker, but we like it.  We usually opt for the Honey Whole Wheat flavor.  A few weeks ago I whipped up a batch of these to enjoy.  We decided we'd like to try more of a cake batter next time.



Happy Saturday Morning!



2 comments:

Bridgette said...

Those are beautiful pictures! You are so talented, and the doughnuts look delicious.

Amanda J said...

They look yummy!! Good luck with potty training!

Mission Organize Apartment