Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Big Fat Cornbread Hey!

Tonight our dinner was all made of things that started with the letter "C".  It's my foodie way of teaching Helen the alphabet.  So far it is working quite nicely.  But then again we are only on "C".   Ask me again when I am trying to come up with a meal for the letter "X".  Tonight's menu was: chicken fingers, cornbread(with corn kernels inside), & carrots.

At the very end of dinner Helen was eating her last mini muffin of cornbread.  She all of a sudden yelled, "Heeeyy!  There is corn in here."

Jake and I just looked at each other and laughed.  Silly girl.

1 comment:

Sarah Brown said...

Aimee,
May I just say your girls are DARLING! And, you are amazing with your food repetoire and creativity. I struggle getting my toddler 2 1/2 to eat ANYTHING different. Guess I need to make it more fun or something.

Mission Organize Apartment