Monday, March 22, 2010

Alive

Hi to all who read this blog.

I am still alive.  But between potty training and the necessary laundry that comes along with the potty training and a baby with reflux...lets just say I have mountains of laundry all the time.

We had an awesome dinner for St. Patrick's Day, but no pictures.  The camera battery was dead.  Go figure the once I remember to take pictures before everyone scarfs it down and I didn't have batteries.  Problem now fixed.  Anyway, the menu included: Corned Beef Roast, Potatoes, Carrots, Onion, & Cabbage all boiled together; green peas; Irish soda scones; green Jell-o provided by Kelsey & Michael;  mint chocolate chip ice cream for dessert.  It all was delish'.

Anyway, just thought I'd post a lit' something.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Wow that is pretty awesome. I wish we would have done something fun, maybe next year.

Bridgette said...

I'm sorry about the laundry. I'm potty training too, and there is a ton at our house. Speaking of that, I should probably go start a load.

Mission Organize Apartment