Saturday, February 6, 2010

Take a Look

Here are some more of my blog updates that I have done off and on all day during naps.  Ya, very little housework getting done today.

And I updated the Lil' Tikes Menu by splitting it into Lil' Tike Play Area and Kid's Menu.

Blankey Playing & Helping Your Guy
What Santa brought
Bouquet Box
Glamor
When life gives you Limes...
Clothesline
Lovin' the Co-op
Only One Month Left
Meat & Cheese Sandwiches
Salt Drip Paintings
Okay, dumb mistake
Photography Class - Last Assignment
Blueberry Pancakes
Easy Pizza Stick Lunch
I did it!
A Great Snack
Scrambled Eggs & Toast
Motion Photography Class Assignment
We've just been playing
Just Because
Gak!
Photography Class - First Assignment

I have one more post to finish up, but it is late and I don't feel like getting recipe out and typing it now.  It will have to wait until tomorrow.

No comments:

Mission Organize Apartment