Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Cupcake likes Sweet Potatoes

Miss Norah loves her food, but when I tried sweet potatoes with her she found a new absolute love.  The first time she would start to cry if I gave her a bite of rice cereal in between sweet potatoes.  I like to imagine she is like Julia Child when tasting something fantastic.  Like she's died and gone to heaven.  (Speaking of fantastic, we went to Cafe Sabor and had their Chino Latino egg rolls last night.  They were delicious!)


Back to Norah.  Here she is the other night during her sweet potato dinner.  This was the second or third time she'd had 'em.  The lens I had on my camera at the time couldn't zoom out, so the part you can't see is her arms flapping everywhere.

1 comment:

Amanda J said...

She is getting so big! I love her cheeks!!

Mission Organize Apartment