Wednesday, February 10, 2010

$7.45


I went to a book outlet at the south of town this past Monday.  Wow, I could have spent hours in there sifting through books.  They are $1 for paperback, $2 for hardback, or $7 for as many as you can get in a grocery sack.  Most of them are used, but I found some that were very slightly used and new.  Classic Winnie the Pooh and Peter Rabbit.  Helen also found a dolly. (They said that sometimes they get random dolls and stuffed animals in their shipments of books.)  So I got all of this into a sack for $7 + tax.  I probably could have gotten more in and I definitely could have spent more time, but both girls had had their limit and wanted to go eat lunch.

And just for fun, here is Helen the same day playing Ring-Around-A-Rosey.  Yes, those are whiskers she has from Sunday at Papa & Nana's house when she dressed up as a lion.  The stripes & plaid together?  That's what she thinks looks great.

No comments:

Mission Organize Apartment