Friday, January 29, 2010

Okay, dumb mistake.

I'll fess up, during moments of pure stress, insanity, or need, I make really poor mistakes.

Helen had seen me make color copies on our printer a few days before.

Yesterday, I was super busy trying to get Activity Days ready.

She kept asking which button to push.  At first I told her it was broken.  Then I finally said it's the blue one out of desperation for a moment to think clearly.

Now she knows how to make a color copy.

We have about 10 color copies of her play hot pads.  And one of an Elmo toy that didn't turn out so well.

We also have confetti.

Dumb I know.  But I got 10 minutes of time to think.





Whoops.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Haha, Helen is too funny! I can't wait to start our trade off babysitting. Andrew will love playing with Helen.

Mission Organize Apartment