original recipe from Healthy Cooking April/May 09
- 8 oz uncooked linguine
- 4 cups coarsely shredded zucchini (about 3 medium)
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced (for Helen's sake I ended up mincing the garlic)
- 1/4 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 3/4 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
1. Cook linguine, or in my case fusilli, according to package directions. In a sieve or colander, drain the zucchini squeezing to remover excess liquid. Pat dry.
Side note: next time I will probably add 1 shredded carrot to the zucchini for more color.