Thursday, December 3, 2009

At it again...

Seriously, Folks.
Is this how my whole winter is going to be?
Is is necessary to let Helen develop antibodies to every known germ there is during this one season?

Yes, she is sick again.
We did make to church 2 Sundays in a row.  That is a record for the last...who knows how long.  I don't even remember.

So just as I was starting to make play dates again, I am once again being a hermit in my apartment with my girls.
They are cute.  I love them.  They are good things in my life.  And we will get through this winter with my toddler activities book by my bedside every night.

Someday I'll show Helen the joy of having friends and the greater joy of actually being able to visit them.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

I'm sorry Helen is sick again. No fun. I hope she is better again soon.

Megan said...

I wish you guys could have come over today! It's been way too long. I hope she gets better soon.

Mission Organize Apartment