Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What we've been up to

Just a little of what we've been up to.  Sorry no pictures of Norah.  She is such a good sleeper.  Which is nice because 1. I can sneak in a shower while she naps and Helen watches a movie, 2. I can spend some one-on-one time with Helen, 3.  I can keep up on the house somewhat.  But I am finding if I have one thing planned for Helen and I to do together each day, it makes the day easier for both of us. Sooo....

We've been baking.


Um.  So when the cookies came out of the oven we ate them so fast I forgot to take pictures.  I am also trying to take pictures with natural light...so they seem cold and non-cozy to me.  Gotta figure that out.  Wish I new how to work the camera better.

We've been mending dress-ups.













We've been building a snowman.  Okay so it is a lame snowman.  We didn't have much snow & I really can't stand playing in the cold.  I went outside to play only for Helen's sake.


No comments:

Mission Organize Apartment