Saturday, November 7, 2009

Pioneer Woman

I bought Pioneer Woman's cookbook when I found out she was coming to SLC for a book signing.  The day of the signing was this past Wednesday.  I hadn't felt so good (yes, I'm sick again.  We've all been sick every other week since 3 weeks before Norah was born.  Gettin' real tired of it)

Anyway, on Wednesday, I wasn't sure if I was going to go or not.  I ended up leaving about a half hour later than I had planned.  By the time I got there, I had missed the opening.  I also wasn't able to get a ticket - just had to wait until all the letters had been gone through.  They were estimating 1 or 2 o'clock in the morning.  I didn't know if I wanted to stay, but ended up sticking it out.  Here is a copy of my twitter posts that night, intermittent with a couple of pictures.

I'm at @thepioneerwoman 's book signing. Crazy amount of people here.
This was my view sitting on a cold brick flower bed across the street.
At this point I was still contemplating on just leaving.

No comments:

Mission Organize Apartment