Wednesday, October 14, 2009

This little piggy...

This little piggy went to Urgent Care,
This little piggy stayed home for 2 weeks.

Helen came home today from story time with some friends feeling down and sad.
She fell asleep on her chair.
I thought "Great! Both girls are napping, and now I'll do the same."
But with Helen never taking naps I quickly caught on that this was probably a bad thing in disguise.
Sure enough I checked her and she was warm.
I took her temperature.
103.1
Tylenol.
Monitor temperature.
Few hours later 103.9
Urgent Care.
Hour or so later we have a probable diagnosis.

SWINE FLU.

Oh, ya.
Life just keeps getting better and better.
Newborn and sibling with swine flu.
Next two weeks should chalk up to be interesting and tiring.
Doc said Jake and I should plan on getting it.

p.s. Don't come by my house.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Ugh how awful! I can't believe Helen got swine flu! It just still seems like that crazy flu in Mexico to me even though I have heard of tons of people getting it. Love ya but I will be staying away. :) I hope you don't get it. I will pray for you!

Bridgette said...

How did things turn out with that? Are you guys all okay?

Mission Organize Apartment