Sunday, October 11, 2009

For Today


A friend of mine copied this from someone else and posts it on her blog weekly. I too want to try it out and post it weekly on Sundays. Maybe this will give me the incentive to blog when I really don't think I have time.

FOR TODAY
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Outside my window...
Gray clouds and recently hung Hall
oween lights.

I am thinking...
I need to buy a Sesame Street DVD other than the one made for military kid
dos whose parent is deploying.
It still makes cry at times and the deployment has been over for 9 months now.

I am thankful for...
Elmo entertaining my oldest at times,
a husband who helped me finish the graphics on Norah's baby announcements

From the learning rooms...
Mainly learning how to be a mom of multiple kiddos.

From the kitchen...
Torpedos.
Does anyone else remember these from school lunch days?
Hot dog sliced not quite all the way through lengthwise,
scoop of mashed potatoes on top in middle,
grated cheese on top and melted.
I know. It's not a great fancy Sunday dinner. We're going for easy today.
Like we do every Sunday.

I am wearing...
Brown knit pants.
Yellow maternity shirt (first maternity shirt I have worn since the 24th).
Red toenail polish.

I am creating...
Norah's baby announcement

I am going...
to have a clean house again someday.

I am reading...
Old cooking magazines to tear out what recipes I really will really try
and throwing the rest of the magazine away.
&
Pioneer Woman (of course)

I am hoping...
For some sleep tonight.

I am hearing...
Helen asking for more hot dogs.
and the Elmo DVD main menu music.

Around the house...
Chaos of Helen's outfits & toys.

One of my favorite things...
Milk Chocolate Rocks.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Finish Norah's Baby Announcements.
Get dishes back to people.
Get Thank-you notes out.

No comments:

Mission Organize Apartment