Saturday, September 12, 2009

Sept 13th

So I just realized it just past midnight. So technically I am due today. Doubtful anything happens. Why you may ask? Because nothing has happend in the last week. I am just going to be prego forever.

I wanted to name this post "She's a Beaut" and get you all thinking we had an addition, but really I was only going to be talking about this crazy looking, delicious heirloom tomato I bought at the Gardner's Markey today. But I couldn't even do taht post title because Jake ate the tomato for dinner before I had a chance to take a picture. "She was a Beaut" just isn't the same. So no pictures to post...just random thoughts as I wind down for bed.

Thought I should post though because I am sure many of you are wondering if I had delivered yet. The answer is no.

2 comments:

Bridgette said...

Hang in there! Post pictures of the new baby as soon as you can. I can't wait to see what she will look like.

Katy said...

Hey guys! good luck with the baby thing. wish we were there to help. let us know if u need anything. love ya tons!

Mission Organize Apartment