Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I'm up. What about you?

I am posting this at 3 am. I have been up at this time every night lately. Only because I can't breath laying down. I think I have pneumonia or something. My lungs hurt so bad and so do the glands under my jaw. Thank goodness I get to see a doctor in 6 hours. I think I may arrive there an hour early just so I know I'll get in (j/k).

So I am up and wondering how many other people I know are up. Are they sick too? Or maybe they are up with sick children? Or maybe they just can't sleep?

Well, I am going to go try the recliner to sleep in for a little bit. Uncomfortable? - slightly. So is not having oxygen.

4 comments:

Kintyre said...

I was up, just not at the computer. And not because of my body, the two other little bodies I'm in charge of. We slept Andrew and Jacob in the same room for the first time. Andrew doesn't like to sleep in his crib. So I was up at 12:00, 12:30, 2:00 (3:00 your time).

I hope all goes well and you don't have anything too serious. Good luck with baby sister!

Mer said...

Are you ok? Did you call the on-call doctor or just wait to go in?

I WAS up at 3am with babies.

Fingers crossed for you guys

Bridgette said...

I am so sorry you are so miserable! I hope the doctor was able to give you something to help. Get some sleep!

Amanda J said...

I hope you're feeling better!

Mission Organize Apartment