Saturday, August 29, 2009

Produce Co-Op Part 4

This is what we got for our 4th Participation:
  • 1 head leaf lettuce
  • 2 bunches bananas (about 11)
  • 1 head cauliflower
  • 7 Fuji apples
  • 1 lb carrots
  • 1 lb strawberries
  • 5 tomatoes
  • 1 cantaloupe
  • 8 nectarines
  • 2 baby bok choy
  • 2 lbs green grapes

We also purchased the Italian Pack for an extra $7.50:
  • 1/2 lb mushrooms
  • 1 eggplant
  • 2 zucchini
  • 2 red onions
  • 2 white onions
  • 1 head garlic
  • 1 bunch parsley
  • 1 bunch basil
  • 1 bunch oregano
  • 1 bunch rosemary
And we tried the bread for the first time - 5 loaves of Ciabatta bread - YUM! I think it was $10.50 but I'm not for sure

2 comments:

Mer said...

I just put in my first order for this weekend! They've added Hyde Park and Hyrum as stops, too! We're going to Hyde Park. It was worth it when there was a half hour drive, but now that it's only five minutes... HURRAY!

Amber said...

This is a great idea! I looked up the drop-off points and found one right by my mom's house in Syracuse. I got her all signed up and bought her their first basket while I was staying down there. Thanks for the idea. Now I just need to find one in California...

Mission Organize Apartment