Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Broken Promises

So, I really meant to post some this last week. Seeing how we had another wedding in the family and I had a lot more going on with this one, I really don't know why I thought I would have time to blog. I have tons of pictures on my camera of fun and great things we have been doing all summer. Well, acctually, they aren't on my camera, they are on on the super hard drive that we call the "family drive" - it's where we keep the family photos and home videos and some other "stuff" (It's all about the stuff, right?). But, after the wedding was over, and Jake was dropped of to fulfill GI duties for 2 weeks, I packed up Ladybug's and my lives and we headed north for a week - family drive not included. So while I have tons of R&R time I could be blogging, and tons of things I could be blogging about, without the pictures I just don't have excitement - plus the posts would be a lot better with pictures in tow.

But I promise there are blogs to come - it will be just one HUGE summer recap. Jake and I have 2 1/2 more weeks of summer - which are all planned out (Jake's is mostly planned out by the Uncle Sam's armed forces, poor guy). Let's enjoy those 2 1/2 weeks!

No comments:

Mission Organize Apartment