Monday, March 30, 2009

SPICEY & I LOVE it!!!

I don't know about the rest of you, but one of my major frustrations in organizing my home is my spices. I have bought numerous spice shelves, never finding one that really fit my needs for a small apartment with limited cupboard space. I have been using a lazy susan one and a tiered shelf thing for the past little while, but the spices never stayed organized (there's your small insight to my OCD tendencies) and they ended up falling over or out of the cupboard everytime the door was opened.

Then low and behold this:


Jake (who was almost as frustrated as myself) and I saw this in a catalog and decided to spend the $27.79 + shipping and try this out. But alas, we had lost the catalog by the time we finally made the decision.

I cleaned out the rest of my cupboards a couple of weeks ago, but the spice section I ignored and just let them keep falling out because I didn't know what to do with them.

So after searching on the internet I found it (fyi search "spice organizer" not "spice drawer"). Then I found it cheaper on Amazon. Gotta love Amazon. Ordered it.

And it came today.

In the 20 minutes it has been in my cupboard it has won not only the prestigue and time of being worthy to blog about, but has won my heart. I love it. I love it! I LOVE IT! It suites my needs perfectly. Check it out!



I am keeping the lazy susan spice thing for the odds and ends that are too big or the wrong size for the drawers. I don't know what I am going to do with the tiered shelf thing. And, yes, my spices are in alphabetical order.

3 comments:

Amanda J said...

That is way nice! I just might have to buy one for myself...

Mer said...

I love it.
I want it.

Bridgette said...

I love it! I wish I had something to organize my spices. It takes me FOREVER to find anything.

Mission Organize Apartment