Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Blessings of 3 March 2009

  • Husband proclaiming his vision is better than it has been since he came home (still have dr appt #5 today for headache)
  • A daughter that watched a movie without destroying my apartment while I napped
  • The above said nap that let me have enough energy to go on a short walk with said daughter
  • The sound of rain gutters working
  • The smell of un-snow-covered soil
  • Smaller snow piles
  • Ducks to entertain daughter on walk
  • Warm enough weather to open screen door for a bit to air out my stuffy apartment
  • Just enough energy to enjoy above things and count them as blessings in my life

2 comments:

Bethany said...

It sounds like today was a pretty good day overall. I am glad to hear it. I wish I lived closer to be of more help. I hope you know you can always call.

Amanda J said...

I loved it when Nicholas would start watching a whole movie. It's nice to have some quiet time to yourself. I hope you keep having some good days!

Mission Organize Apartment