Monday, February 2, 2009

How I have felt for the last few weeks...


This explains why I have been in a type of hiding and why I don't have the energy to change my blog or make the announcement in the cute way I had planned, and why the apartment is a mess, and Helen looks like a ragamuffin, and why Jake is being the greatest Mr. Mom, and well, everything.

I was barely holding it together until Jake came home. Then I lost all composure in many ways. At times I just lost it - including my lunch. Everyday has been progressivly worse. I know I am suppose to be thrilled and excited. But honestly folks, those feelings don't come for a very long time for me during a pregnancy. Right now my life cosists of making it to the next hour.

And any comments about what happens 9 months after a soldier comes home on leave would be appreciated if left alone...they all became really old like a year ago when Jake left.

I hate this feeling.

7 comments:

Danielle said...

Congratulations though:)

linds said...

i am right there with you. hope you (we) feel better soon.

Our Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS AIMEE AND JAKE! WOW! THAT'S AWESOME- BUT I UNDERSTAND THE PUKING AND EXHAUSTED FEELINGS! WHEN YOU COME UP TO REXBURG AGAIN, LET US TAKE HELEN AGAIN AND GIVE YOU A BIT OF A BREAK, that is if you feel like going anywhere! :) yea for you guys- i'm so excited! Love, Katie

Isaac said...

Well, I'm sorry to hear you're so miserable... but I have to say, I am SOOOO excited for you guys! Reading your email made my day! And I promise, if I hear any annoying jokes with 'nine months later' as the punchline at the next family get together, I will punish them. Just for you.

I want to say, let me know what I can do, but I just don't know how much I can offer from here. But if you come up with something, let me know.

Amanda J said...

I'm sorry that you're dealing with morning sickness, but CONGRATS! I hope the morning sickness passes quickly.

Nana Sue said...

Wahoo Aimee! So glad to hear the news, I hope you and Lindsay both start feeling better soon! And I am also thrilled that Jake is home safe and sound! Hugs to you all.

Bridgette said...

Congratulations Aimee! Sorry you feel so rotten. Pregnancy is a beautiful but extremely painful experience.

Mission Organize Apartment