Wednesday, February 11, 2009

100% sanitized feet

After Helen was diagnosed with RSV I pulled out a brand new bottle of hand sanitizer. I don't use these much as they destroy my skin integrity and I'd rather just wash my hands. But seeing how we have way too many germs floating around here, thought it would be a good idea.

It was used a couple of times until last night. Then Helen found it. She thought it was "meer" - her word for lotion and rings. I was really sick in the recliner, and thought "sure, have it. It can't be as messy as lotion and it will just evaporate if she uses too much." Jake was at work, and I frankly was too sick to care about anything. If you don't believe me you should see my apartment. If this kept Helen busy for half the time until Jake came home it would be a super duper blessing for me.

45 minutes and half a bottle of hand sanitiser later, Jake walks in finding Helen sanitizing my feet for the hundreth time. She found it very thrilling to dab some on my feet and rub it around. What could I do?? Take her one found entertainment of the day and my new found break away? Heck, NO! I feel like crud and the poor girl thought she was getting "Mommy time". So I let her continue to santize my feet. Yeah for clean feet!

1 comment:

Mission Organize Apartment