Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Today's the Day!!!

Today is that wonderful day. Jake is finally coming home. It has been 336 days since this deployment started and today I get to go pick him up. I am so thrilled to have my husband back under our roof.

In my head I planned a great welcoming celebrations when he got home, but sometimes reality wins over. I'm sick, Helen's sick, and Jake is coming home sick. He has some out-processing to do, so I am headed to pack our things and then Helen and I are leaving town. We'll see y'all when we get home in a few days - with a much needed husband/daddy in tow.

7 comments:

Amanda J said...

That's awesome news! I hope you all feel better soon!

chelle marble said...

Yay!!! That's so exciting!!!

Ben, Megan, Andrew, Olivia said...

Happy day for you! I am excited. We will have to get together and play games again.

Scott said...

Yea! Wahoo! Happy new Year! We love you guys! Were so glad you made it home safe jake! WE WISH WE WERE THERE! Hope all is well!Love the Morleys!

Candalyn said...

Oh, I'm so glad to hear that he's home and you're all together... I am going to guess it feels good to have him back! Yay!

Robin said...

Oh yay! So happy for you!

Adam said...

Glad you're back together again!

Mission Organize Apartment