Thursday, January 15, 2009

Girls Night and Good Weeks


The other night Helen and I had some Mommy/daughter time. First Helen got her bangs cut and then a nice bath. Then, we painted our toenails and Helen's fingernails. I had intention of painting my fingernails after Helen went to bed, but it hasn't happened yet. But I did get a manicure (just no polish). After painting our nails, Helen enjoyed a sugar cookie flavored yogurt. Then we had to change pajamas and wash the blanket. All in all it was a fun night.

Other good things this past 2 weeks:
We are down to 1 week on the husband countdown. Wahoo!
I got two packages from Jake.
My apartment wasn't flooded from my neighbor's washing machine when I came home from Rexburg.

1 comment:

Amanda J said...

Cute! Sounds like it was fun!

Mission Organize Apartment