Thursday, January 1, 2009

Marinara / Bolognese


I am on a quest to develop my spaghetti sauce. I need recipes to try and then pull from as I develop my sauce. So far I have 5 recipes to try. Anyone want to contribute their fabulous marinara or bolognese sauce recipe?

My other quest is to find a good bottled spaghetti sauce as bottled sauce is just sometimes a lifesaver for a quick dinner. A couple of months ago I bought one of every kind that was appealing in many brands to try. I've made it through some - it takes awhile when it is just Helen and I that have to go through a whole jar.

Come March, Jake better be ready to eat spaghetti once a week until I figure out this quest.

1 comment:

Ben, Megan, Andrew, Olivia said...

I have a good recipe! I usually can it. Remind me and I will show you. It is delicious. Good luck!

Mission Organize Apartment