Saturday, December 6, 2008

Tag about us

Thanks for the tag, Abbey! I'm also in a blogging rut and it is nice to know people are reading my blog.


1.How long have you been together? Since 2003, married for 3 1/2 years

2.How long did we date? exactly 18 months to the day from the day we met to the day we were sealed.

3. How old is he? 27

4. Who eats more? Definitely Jake, my grocery budget had to triple when we got married...maybe that was just because we were in Monterey. When I was pregnant I always thought I could eat more because I felt so famished...after 4 bites I was full and Jake got to eat my leftovers the next day.

5. Who said, "I love you," first? Jake - it was sweet. I ran into my apartment crying and my roommates thought we had broken up and I was sad, but I was just really happy.

6. Who is taller? Jake

7. Who does the laundry? Me, except for his fatigues...he can do those himself.

8. Who does the dishes? Me or both of us together, or Jake when I am pregnant because the smell of dirty dishes is the worst ever smell

9. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jake

10. Who pays the bills? well, he makes the money, but I send it away for payment or spend it, so I'd like to say me...guess we do equal parts :)

11. Who mows the lawn? Um, we've never had a lawn. But I'm sure I'll divvy that one to Jake when we do.

12. Who cooks dinner? Me, unless we are having pancakes, fried eggs, grilled cheese, or quesadillas - Jake is better at those things.

13. Who is more stubborn? Probably me, especially when it comes to going to the doctor.

14. Who kissed who first? Jake kissed me on the cheek first...then on the lips later - both were at his welcomed initiating

15. Who asked who out? First date was a blind date, then he asked me out for our second date.

16. Who proposed? Me. then 4 months later Jake did officially (but still without a ring).

17. Who is more sensitive? Probably me, but Jake is really good to take care of me.

18. Who has more siblings? Jake has four and I have two.

19. What were you doing ten years ago? Finishing the first semseter of my second year at Ricks College.

20. Five things on my to-do list: pick up ring from being cleaned, grocery shop, clean car, figure out what the heck Santa is going to put in Helen's stocking, and wrap Christmas presents

21.Things I would do if I was suddenly made a billionaire. buy a new car, pay off my student loan, buy these, save a ton (hopefully enough to buy a house when we decide where we want to settle down)

22. Three of my bad habits: count Helen's toys when we put them away (yes I know it is OCD - but those things cost money and I want all the parts), put things I have already done on my to do list so I can cross them off, uh can't think of any others I want to share with the world thank you very much

23. Five places I have lived: Bountiful, Rexburg, Logan, New Zealand, Ohio, Monterey - yes I can count I know I listed 6

24. Five jobs I have had: florist, ice cream scooper, dietitian (if internship counts - didn't acctually get paid), temp filing person, mom

25. Things people don't know about me: At times I feel like Truman from the truman show and I am parinoid that there are hidden cameras watching me

I tag Mom, Lizzy, Candalyn, and Becky

Mission Organize Apartment