Thursday, November 20, 2008

We'll have...

Yes, she'll have a cup of whole milk, a blankie, a Minnie, a froggy, and some rocking.

And, I'll have some more dinner (since my hasty dinner on the way out the door to class must not have been enough - thank goodness for a sweet babysitter so I don't have to worry about feeding Helen when I am late), an Excedrin, and some Hot Chocolate.
--
These were our requests as we went to bed last night. I had a weird headache that I was sure was going to turn into a migraine. I was trying to figure out how to manage a migraine with a child (haven't had one since Helen was born) & without Jake. Thankfully, I was able to get to sleep and it didn't turn into a headache. Helen woke up right after I got done rocking her so needless to say, I woke up with Minnie and Froggy in my bed this morning. Not Helen - She allowed me to see every hour number on the clock last night. She went to her own bed after the first hour. Luckily Heavenly Father blessed me and I did not wake up with my headache. Feeling great this morning - not so sure about Helen - she had a really hard night.

1 comment:

Ben, Megan, Andrew, Olivia said...

Hey does your babysitter change diapers? I didn't think so, definately not calling her. Hahaha. PS- Ben and I were laughing our heads off at the cakes. I especially love the hairy birthday!

Mission Organize Apartment