Here are the first pictures ever taken of us as a dating couple:
To commemorate the best blind date in my world here is 5 things Jake and I have experienced since then. No, there is not one from every year, just one for every year.
- Finding out together on the same day that Pepperidge Farms is not based in Cache Valley. The disappointment was fierce.
- Eating at a fairly, okay, they had a maitre d', so very nice restaurant in Pacific Grove in hoodies. Ugh - next time I am not letting Jake talk me into that.
- The strange prank phone call in the middle of the night that left the two of us huddled together on the bed and Jake wouldn't let me get to use the bathroom at first because someone might be able to see us through a widow if I left the bedroom.
- A huge explosion (almost sounded like a gun shot) outside our door in Logan one day. Jake was suddenly on point and ready to hurt whatever was invading us. Come to find out our great friends and neighbors were playing with dry ice and water bottles.
- Getting stuck on a rock in Monterey Bay near Cannery Row as the tide came in. We had quite the audience clapping for us as we kissed and then tried to figure out how to get back to shore.