- After much thinking, I came up with a theme for Brady's birthday cake.
- An absolutely wonderful web cam visit with Jake. It made me fall in love all over again. Ah, I am enamored of him.
- I finished a book series. Yes, there were tears throughout.
- Helen is slowly sleeping in her bed better. As long as we are progressing, I am jiggy.
- I did not go blind when chlorine was splashed in my eye.
- A delightful visit with Jake's Papa and his wife Carole.
- I found some great clothes for Helen and bought Jake some of his favorite t-shirts.
- My little sugar is becoming cuter each day, and loves to copy her mama. Really have to watch what I am doing now.
- I found the movie "A Series of Unfortunate Events" for $5.
- My house is clean and laundry is caught up for Sunday.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Good things this week...
Here are the good things that have happened in my life this past week: