Thursday, June 26, 2008

Jingles

You know you do it too. You get little jingles stuck in your head - this is how the advertising world works. So I almost always have a jingle stuck in my head. 90% of the time it is one of two songs, "Rubber Ducky" (although now in our house we sing it as "Helen Belen your the one, you make our life so much fun"). Ha! I know the tune is in your head now. The second most popular song in my head is "I don't want to grow up, I'm a Toys-R-Us kid."

So yesterday I caught myself changing the words to the second song too. Between Helen and I we've had our bought with stomach bugs, heat stroke, & bedtime anxiety lately and without even thinking about it (seriously I just caught myself as it came out) "I don't want to throw-up, I'm a Toys-R-Us kid".

No kidding folks. I must really not want anymore to do with it.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Uhh yeah, Rubber Ducky is totally stuck in my head now!
Thanks a lot! :)

Amanda J said...

Isn't it funny all the songs you come up with as a parent? I don't think I was ever creative with songs before then. I hope both of you are feeling better!

Mission Organize Apartment