Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter Travels

Jake's Uncle Wade surprised Helen and I one day by calling and saying if we packed our bags he would fly us to Seattle the next day to surprise Jake. So we quickly packed our bags and left. We had a great time. I learned a lot about flying with an infant - biggest lesson was how much work it is and how exhausted I was afterward. It was really good to see Jake, even if he had the flu and I had a migraine for part of the time. Nothing like staring at each other, not feeling good, when we hadn't seen each other for 3 weeks. Anyway, Easter Sunday is when Helen and I flew back, so our original Easter plans were disrupted, no biggie. So here are pictures of what we did last weekend.


Getting ready for take off - bottle in hand for all ear-popping needs
(although she fell asleep before we were done taxiing and didn't need it).

Riding around in Uncle Wade's car.

It was more springy in Seattle than in Utah
so I couldn't resist taking a cure spring picture at the park.

Playing at Uncle Wade's house.

Playing some more later that day.

1 comment:

Mer said...

YEA for surprising husbands! You're brave -- I have three weeks to prepare for flying with Sam and I still don't think we have enough time to prepare.

I'm glad you got to see Jake, even if you weren't feeling the best.

Mission Organize Apartment