Sunday, March 30, 2008

ABC's and 123's

A - Attached or single? Attached EternallyB - Best friend? The one I am attached to eternally – and what a fun blessing it is!! He likes to read this.
C - Cake or pie? Changes with my mood because I prefer salty snacks, nothing too sweet or rich - pie if my mom makes it.
D - Day of choice? I like Wednesdays - they are no different than other day, but I like them.E - Essential item? a chopstick in the flour bin, my vegetable/rice steamer, and I hate to admit it, but my cell phone (then you can add all of Nellie’s stuff that I have to pack everywhere.F - Favorite color? Light blue, brown, orange, some shades of aquaG - Gummy bears or worms? Bears (cinnamon kind with chocolate covering)
H - Hometown? Rexburg and Logan
I - Indulgences? Buying kitchen gadgets, cookbooks, new, ethnic, and/or exotic foods and eating caramels or pretzel ice cream
J - January or July? July - it is warm and green and fun (January is drab and freezing and I dislike winter in every way)
K - Kids? One and I don't know what I do with my time if I didn't have her.L - Life isn't complete without? Jake, Helen, organization, special times, & cooking for othersM - Marriage date? 7th May 2005, time: right after my graduationN - Number of brothers and sisters? A younger sister and a younger brother.O - Oranges or apples? Apples, Fuji or Pacific Rose AND Mandarin oranges (fresh)P - Phobias or fears? Being alone, spiders, snakesQ - Quote? I usually choose real quotes that aren’t from movie scripts, but I find this one creeping into my thoughts:
“Work out? What’s to work out? We’re not a different species. Yes we come from different backgrounds… You gotta weird family. Who doesn’t?

R - Reason to smile? Thoughts of my husband.S - Season of choice? Autumn - isn't it romanticT - Tag six: Marisa, Suni, Mer, Candalyn, Abbey, and Mom (once she gets her blog up and running)
U - Unknown fact about me? Everyone knows different things, but probably no one knows that at times I feel like the main character of this movie – like I am being watched.
V - Vegetable? It rotates, but right now it is asparagus or fresh raw green beansW - Worst habit? Stressing /worrying over things I can’t control.X - X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound - had them for pain relief and pregnancy - I think they are quite amazing
Y - Your favorite food? Soups, rice, and sometimes chocolate (but not together - I don't like anything too sweet).
Z - Zodiac sign? Gemini.
1 - # of boyfriends I ever had – married him too!
2 – # of times Nellie woke up last night – it is progress, folks.
3 – # of weeks until I see Jake again
4 – # of years left to live in Utah
5 - # of years since I’ve been home from my mission
6 - # of toppings for a superb pizza (fresh tomato slices, breakfast bacon, capers, onions, spinach, artichoke hearts + the cheese and chunky tomato sauce)
7 - # of things on today’s to do list
8 - # of months until I possibly go to NZed
9 - # of children we joked about having. Heh, not going to happen.
10 – # of days until “The Office” is returning

3 comments:

Cara said...

Hey Aimee, good to see your blog! Your little girl is so cute. Glad to hear you guys are doing great. I was also glad to read this tag and learn more about you! I'll keep checking up on your blog now and then if that's okay!

Robin said...

I love yours! I like the addition of the numbers too.
You're going to NZ? How exciting!

R & B said...

HI Aimee it was great to see you the other day! lets keep in touch more!

~Rachel~
And if you want to go around town and get some ice cream sometime let me know!

~rachel~

Mission Organize Apartment