Monday, February 11, 2008

Still here, running crazy

It has been awhile since I have posted anything. Hopefully there will be more regularity after the next few weeks. Helen and I leave town to go see Jake often and then he comes home now and then. We are trying to see the most of each other before he leaves. Sorry there are no fun posts, I just seem to be running around all the time either trying to get things done before we leave again or before Jake comes home so we can spend time together. I promise I will get better.

On another thought, I just started reading Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers by Mary Roach. I am not that far into it yet for reasons noted above, but so far it is interesting.

If you are a reader of this blog, don't toss me by the wayside. I really am here, just enjoying some family togetherness.




3 comments:

Candalyn said...

I read Stiff this summer and LOVED it... just so you know, when you have time again, its definitely worth coming back to.

Amanda J said...

Helen is so adorable!

Robin said...

Cute family photo!
I just noticed your photoblog that's linked on the sidebar, I love it! Photos of just ordinary things are so great. Keep it up, I want to see more!

Mission Organize Apartment