Wednesday, November 14, 2007

'bout me

I haven't posted in a few days. I keep meaning to, but I am trying to get this photo collage made for the post. So today I decided to take the tag from Robin and use it as my post until I am finished. I tag anyone who reads this blog.

Jobs i've held:

florist and wedding manager, Rexburg, ID, Bountiful, UT, & Logan, UT
ice cream server, USU Dairy Bar
Seattle's Best Kiosk coffee maker, Centerville, UT
server, USU Junction
teaching assistant, USU Dietetics Program
mommy

Jobs i'd like to have:

test kitchen coordinator
school lunch lady
working at WIC or Head Start
naming crayons at the Crayola Factory

Movies i watch over and over:

National Treasure
Night at the Museum
Little Women
Pursuit of Happyness
My Big Fat Greek Wedding

Favorite reads, recent and old:

What Einstein told his Cook
What Einstein told his Cook 2
Nobody don't love nobody
The Five People You Meet in Heaven
Tuesdays with Morrie
I will Never Not Ever Eat a Tomato
Love is Walking Hand in Hand
any cookbook

Favorite things to do:

grocery shop
organize my photos on my computer
cook
take community classes and cooking classes
go on walks with Helen
travel to non touristy places
read about food and science
and I am learning to scrapbook

Places i've lived:

SLC, & Bountiful, UT
Rexburg, ID
Logan, UT
Manurewa, Hamilton, North Shore, & East Tamaki, New Zealand
Athens, OH
Monterey, CA

Favorite things to eat:

heirloom tomatoes
eggs
sushi
soup
cinnamon ice cream
fresh veggie sticks
rice

Places i'd rather be:

North Pacific coast
NZed or Aussie
a cabin on Maine's coast
a beach in Aruba
in Idaho visiting family
a spa indulging in every service they offer
where I am at is actually quite good

Words i like the sound of:

gimp
Pacific
popovers
envelope
phbbbbhph bbp (Helen’s jabber words)
cacao
my husband calling my name

1 comment:

Robin said...

Hey, I'm glad you participated!
I love learning these little things about people.

Mission Organize Apartment