Sunday, November 4, 2007

And we're up and running again...

So it has been a very long time since I posted any blogs. I kinda forget about it. Thanks to my cousisns, Suni and Marissa, I have journeyed back into trying to keep this up. I'll have to get some posted later of Nellie, who, by the way, is currently teething. The first one was a breeze to come in, we didn't even know she was teething. This second one is more of like a bi-polar hurricane if there is such a thing. She keeps switching moods so quickly it keeps us on our toes.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Hi Aimee!
It's so good to hear from you! Of course you can link to my blog - I will link yours too if you don't mind. I have found that blogs are a great way to keep in touch. I hope things are going well for you!

Mission Organize Apartment